RS485 HAT for Rapsberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/4 (Also works with Zero/ZeroW, but it is HAT size)
The RS485 HAT from WisdPi is a fully galvanic isolated Serial communication HAT designed for use with the Raspberry Pi.
RS485 can be used across large distances, so isolation of the RS485 bus ensures that your Raspberry Pi is fully protected!
RS485 is in use in many applications like industrial and home automation (for example MODBUS), lighting control (DMX), video surveillance (for example Pelco D) and many more!
- RS485 mode (half-duplex)
- Galvanic isolation between Raspberry Pi and connected RS485 bus
- Enhanced ESD protection
- Adjustable automatic transceiver switching for RS485 mode
- Adjustable control of transceiver/receiver via GPIO pin
- Adjustable Pull-Up, Pull-Down und terminating resistors
- Indicator LEDs for RX and TX
- Many options are adjustable via DIP switches
- Send/Receive Control
- Male DB9 Socket
- Screw Terminal Block 5mm
- CA-IS3082W IC
- TX/RX/GND Solder Points
- Max Datarate: 10Mbps
- Number of nodes: 50
- ESD: 4kV(JEP155)/2kV(JEP157)
- Isolation Rating: 1000 Vrms
- Working Voltage: 1414 Vpk
- Operating Temp: -40℃ ~ 125℃
- Power Consumption： 14.4mA(3.3V) / 14.4mA(5V)
Connect the Hat board to the GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi.
Use RS232 just like a common Raspberry Pi
- Pi-485 HAT x 1
- Screwdriver x 1
- Screws pack x 1